Sayouth Mobi 2022 Login Problems – Recover Username and Password
You need to make sure that you have chosen a way to reset your password by SMS, email or security question so that you can reset it yourself.
You don’t need to get a temporary password anymore, but you will get a unique link to reset it by yourself “keep me signed in” on your private phone, or create your trust, never on a shared computer or audience.
Make sure you have selected “Keep me signed in” on your private phone, or build your trust so that you stay logged in to sayouth.mobi and never have to remember your username and password .
If you have changed your numbers or would like step-by-step guidance on setting up your password reset method, please call our TOLL FREE helpline on 0800 72 72 72, Monday to Friday, 9am to 4.30pm.
IF YOU NEED TO RESET YOUR PASSWORD
Follow these steps below to reset your password if you forgot it:
2ND STEP: Click on ‘Login’
STEP 3. Click on ‘I forgot my username/password’
STEP 4: Choose how to reset your password:
* Reset with SMS (only works if you have the same phone number)
* Reset with email (only works if you registered with the same email address)
* Reset with my security question (only available if you set it during your last visit)
You can now reset your passwords using your security question and answer, even if you’ve changed your phone number. When resetting your password, you will no longer get a temporary password but will get a one-time link to reset their password. If you haven’t already, just try logging in and you’ll be prompted to create your own custom security. question.
STEP 5: Depending on the reset option you choose:
* Reset by SMS: Enter your username or username and phone number, write the security code on your screen in the box
* Reset with email: Enter your ID or username and email address, write the security code on your screen in the box
* Reset with security question: enter your ID or username and complete the security question and answer, write the security code on your screen in the box
* If you don’t remember your username or username, you will also have the option to use your first and last name instead in all of these options.
STEP 6: If you choose the SMS or email option, you will shortly receive a communication with a LINK in the message. Click on the link. If you chose the security questions, you will be automatically redirected to the next page.
STEP 7: Set up a new password and security questions (if you haven’t set them up before).
STEP 8: You can now ‘Login’
Follow the @SAYouth.mobi Facebook page for more updates and opportunities.