ICAR AIEEA 2022 application form released
ICAR AIEEA 2022 application form: The National Testing Agency (NTA) has released the application form for the Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR) All India Entrance Examination in Agriculture (AIEEA) 2022. The ICAR All India Entrance Examination for Admission is held annually by the National Testing Agency for admission to more than 15,000 undergraduate and 11,000 postgraduate places at 75 agricultural universities nationwide.
READ ALSO | Registration for Session 2 of BITSAT 2022 closes today; Direct link, steps to apply
Students seeking admission to UG and PG courses can complete and submit the ICAR AIEEA 2022 registration form on the official website – icar.nta.nic.in. The deadline to apply for ICAR AIEEA 2022 is August 19.
The NTA will conduct the ICAR AIEEA Exam 2022 (UG) which is 150 minutes long while the ICAR AIEEA 2022 Exam (PG) will be conducted for 120 minutes. As per NTA, the language of ICAR AIEEA Entrance Test for AIEEA (UG) and for AIEEA (PG) will be English and Hindi while AICE JRF/SRF (PhD) paper will be conducted only in English. The exam will be conducted in Computer Based Test (CBT) mode.
ICAR AIEEA 2022 Application Form: How to Apply
- Visit official website– icar.nta.nic.in
- On the home page, click on the link “Register for ICAR AIEEA 2022”
- Now click on the New Record tab.
- Register by filling in the requested details
- Completing the online application will generate an “Application Number”
- Using the system-generated application number, complete the AIEEA application form
- Upload scanned documents including photograph and signature
- Pay application fees online
- Submit the ICAR AIEEA application
- Download, save and print the confirmation page
READ ALSO | Registration for the COMEDK UGET 2022 council begins; Dates, list of required documents
ICAR AICE-JRF/SRF (PhD)- 2022 Registration: Direct link
ICAR AIEEA (PG) – Registration 2022: Direct link
ICAR AIEEA (UG) – Registration 2022: Direct link
For any queries or clarifications, applicants can call the NTA Helpline at 011-40759000/011-6922770 or write to NTA at [email protected]