Halo Infinite has a cheater and hacker problem, and reporting against these offenders is far from an easy process on Xbox and PC.
343 Industries released Halo Infinite Multiplayer two months ago. Since its release, many have praised the title’s core gameplay elements.
But, this praise was not bestowed without many complaints. An example is the players recently complaining about weekly ultimate rewards which many consider terrible.
Aside from content issues, Halo Infinite faces a much bigger threat, cheaters and hackers. If you encounter a cheater in a Halo Infinite multiplayer match on PC or Xbox, you can continue to report it.
Unfortunately, this process is more complex than in other multiplayer games. But, we’ll walk you through every step so you can report that pesky cheater who ruined your killing spree.
The easiest way to report a Halo Infinite cheat or hack on PC and Xbox consoles
Reporting hacks and cheaters on Halo Infinite Multiplayer can be a hassle. Here is the easiest way for you to report on PC and Xbox consoles.
Before reporting a player for cheating, make sure you have all of this information handy because you will need it to complete this process:
- Gamertag of the player you are reporting
- Media evidence regarding the incident (photo or video screenshot)
Report Halo Infinite PC Multiplayer Hacker
To report a Halo Infinite Multiplayer hacker or cheater, follow these steps:
- Go to the Halo Waypoint Support Site on your browser
- Click “Login” in the upper right corner and log in with your Halo Infinite credentials
- Scroll down and select one of the promoted items
- Once the article has loaded, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on “Submit a ticket”, this option just below “Was this article useful?” section
- In the “Please choose your issue below” field, select “Halo Safety – Report a Player”
- Complete the ticket form and be sure to attach media proof, otherwise your ticket will not be considered
- Once you have completed the form and attached the supporting document, click Submit
Read more: Halo Infinite Cyber Showdown Teaser Trailer Confirms Release Date
Report Halo Infinite hacker from Xbox Series X | S or Xbox One
To report a cheater or hacker in Halo Infinite directly from your Xbox Series X | S or Xbox One console, but there is a caveat.
There is no way to do this directly from the Halo Infinite interface. Instead, the game will open a browser tab so you can file a ticket directly from the Halo Waypoint site.
To create a Halo Infinite hack or cheat report from your Xbox console, follow these instructions:
- Access the Pause menu by pressing the Menu button on your controller
- Open the Social menu by pressing the View button on your controller
- Select the player you wish to report, this will open the Player Options menu
- Scroll down in this menu and select Report Player
- Confirm you want to open the browser when you get the prompt
- Once the browser is open, select “Halo Safety – Report a player” in the “Please choose your issue below” field
- Complete the ticket form and select Submit
- Make sure to attach support to your ticket as soon as possible, otherwise it will not be taken into account
- You can upload media to your ticket by replying to your support ticket email with an attachment or by attaching it through the Halo Waypoint site on your mobile phone or PC.
Also read: Halo Infinite Big Team Battle Fix Release Date and Free Rewards Revealed
As you can see, this can be a tedious process. Complaints of Halo Infinite hackers and cheaters started a while ago, with players stating that matches were ending early due to hacks that crashed the game’s servers.
Due to the increase in these problems, players ask for an easier way to report pirates on Halo Infinite.
Luckily, it looks like the developer might fix this hacking issue soon. 343 declared industries cheat fix reportedly coming to Halo Infinite in February.
In addition to this fix, the dev team also mentioned big changes are coming to the Halo Infinite Store microtransactions.