CD Projekt RED has released the latest Cyberpunk 2077 update on PS5 and PS4, bringing the RPG to version number 1.61. It’s rolling out to consoles as we speak and acts more like a bug and glitches fix rather than a patch that adds new content. For these kinds of game-changing additions, you’ll have to wait for patch 1.7. It will revise the police system, vehicle combat and melee action.
A fun addition in patch 1.61 however is the following: “NPCs in Night City will now carry umbrellas of different colors and shapes.”
QUESTS AND OPEN WORLD
- Fixed an issue where spamming the Interact button to loot containers could prevent various NCPD Scanner scams from performing properly.
- Reported Crime: Another Circle of Hell, Lost and Found, Blood in the Air, Disloyal Employee, Don’t Forget the Parking Brake!, Comrade Red – fixed an issue where the quest was not completed after looting the goods.
- Fixed an issue where some Ongoing Assault Missions in Northside, Rancho Coronado, Coastview, and Badlands were not completed despite completing the objective.
- Fixed an issue where some suspected Organized Crime activities were not completed despite completing the objective.
- Fixed an issue that could disable all drop points, blocking progress in various gigs.
- Fixed an issue where it was not possible to complete an Assault in progress in Charter Hill because the evidence was not appearing.
- Cyberpsycho Sighting: House on a Hill – fixed an issue where it was not possible to reach the Cyberpsycho because the garage door would not open.
- Cyberpsycho Sighting: where bodies touch the ground – fixed an issue where the quest would get stuck on the “Find the Cyberpsycho” objective after defeating the Cyberpsycho and sending information to Regina.
- Gig: 404 error – fixed an issue where the concert would not trigger after approaching the area.
- Concert: Freedom of the press – fixed an issue where it was not possible to get inside the TV station building because the doors were closed.
- Concert: greed never pays – fixed an issue where it was impossible to complete the objective “Search the hidden room” because the computer was not powered.
- Concert: last connection – fixed an issue where the concert would not trigger after approaching the area.
- Concert: no fixers – fixed an issue where the concert would not trigger after approaching the area.
- Concert: old friends – fixed an issue where the concert would not trigger after approaching the area.
- Gig: Play to keep – fixed an issue where it was not possible to talk to the bartender if the fight started inside the bar, blocking progress.
- Concert: We have your wife – fixed an issue where Lauren would not react after coming to rescue her, blocking progress.
- automatic love – fixed an issue that could block progress to other main quests after leaving Clouds.
- wealthy son – fixed an issue where it was not possible to pass the objective “Return to Aldecaldos camp”.
- I fought the law – Fixed an issue where after encountering River he would teleport to an inaccessible underground area, blocking progress.
- Little man, big mouth – fixed an issue where the truck in the garage could disappear, blocking progress.
- NPCs in Night City will now carry umbrellas of different colors and shapes.
- Fixed several instances of missing collisions that could cause the player to fall off the map.
- Fixed various floating or moving objects on the map.
- Fixed the issue where V’s breasts clipped through clothing after changing size in a Ripperdoc.
- Fixed an issue where after changing nail length from long to short using the mirror, the change was not reflected in-game until reloading from a save.
- Fixed an issue where cars could crash after hitting them.
- Fixed an issue where the Iconic Headhunter and Blue Fang knives would not appear in the vendor’s inventory if the player visited the vendor before patch 1.6.
- Critical Damage Reduction and Quickhack Cooldown bonuses in clothing should now work correctly.
- It should now be possible to craft the legendary variant of the Amnesty Iconic Revolver.
- Fixed an issue where it was possible to use consumables during fist fights.
- Fixed an issue where weapons with explosive damage dealt less damage than intended.
- Fixed an issue where inserted mods would disappear from an item after selling it to a vendor, leaving and then returning to the same vendor.
- Fixed an issue where putting a corpse in a container or chest, walking away and then returning could give a player an infinite amount of money.
- The Heat Resistant Aramid Fixer Shirt will now also be available for non-Street Kid players.
- Fixed an issue where firing certain weapons while falling could negate fall damage.
- The beast in me – fixed an issue where player position could be displayed as 1/6 despite being second place.
- Fixed an issue where restoring default hotkeys was not reflected in game until restart/reload.
- Fixed an issue where the inventory menu could quickly scroll up and down after dismounting or dropping an item.
- Fixed issue with temporary FPS drops when exiting menus.
- Fixed an issue where Achievements in the Epic Games Store were not granted despite meeting the requirements. Note that in cases where the conditions were previously met in a given save, it may be necessary to try a new game or from an earlier save where the conditions were not yet met.
- The loading menu should no longer get stuck when playing the game on GOG without an internet connection.
- Fixed an issue where upgrading an item to a higher tier rarity would cause the game to crash.
- Fixed an issue where Xbox One Family Cross Progression saves were not transferring to PC or PlayStation.
- Fixed an issue where after logging into GOG on PlayStation, the My Rewards section displayed an error.
- Fixed an issue where the game would not stop when the game was paused.
- Added support for AMD FidelityFX Super Resolution 2.1 (PC and next-gen consoles only).
- Fixed an issue where, under specific circumstances, Judy could disappear from the game in her apartment.
- Fixed an issue where the wardrobe interaction in the Nomad Camp was duplicated after skipping time there.
- It will no longer be possible to play on arcade terminals placed horizontally.
Did patch 1.61 fix an issue you were having in Cyberpunk 2077? Let us know in the comments below.