This tracker has separate sections to keep tabs on update deployments, bugs and issues that affect Apple iOS 16 and iPadOS 16, and new feature released by Apple. Here is a brief explanation for each section:
- 1. The Apple iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 update released The tabular section is dedicated to tracking deployments or update releases in different regions, and you can find regional details in the Apple iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 Update Deployment Text Section at the end of the article.
- How to scan the Updates section based on your interest:
- A new update (beta or stable) that arrived today against a device can be checked in the table. All you have to do is locate your device in the table. In the device-specific line, Information last updated on passes the date when the section in question was last updated.
- If you want to know the details of a specific update like version/build number, region and changelog etc. then in that case you will need to head to the Text update section (Which one in particular? Well, it’s mentioned in the Table section for the relevant device, under the ‘Remarks‘).
- To note: Mock entries with device names are based on devices eligible to receive this operating system update and are subject to change based on official company decisions.
- 2. Next is the Apple iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 Bug, issue and related developments tabular section, which is dedicated to tracking issues (reported, officially acknowledged, or unacknowledged) in Apple iOS 16 and iPadOS 16.
- How to scan the bug/problem section based on your interest:
- This section dedicatedly tracks issues and problems reported in Apple iOS 16 and iPadOS 16, as well as related developments thereon under the Status column. To make things easier for those affected, in the same table, potential workarounds are also listed.
- 3. The last tabulated section is the Launch of Apple iOS 16 and iPadOS 16 features section that lists tweaks or new feature releases provided by Apple in iOS 16 and iPadOS 16. Status The column, in this table, indicates if the information is official or if it is a leak, as well as the ETA and supported devices (if any).
- To note: In the tables, all new additions appear in yellow. [For example, workaround number 4 has been added on the present date, so under the Workarounds section for the issue in question, the 4th one will be highlighted in yellow]
That’s it for the instructions.
To note: Our team strives to keep this tracker up to date with all the latest information. However, if and when you feel something is missing, wrong, or needs to be added, please let us know in the comments or via email..